WHERE DO I START WHEN RECOVERING MY STOLEN CAR?
Unfortunately, this time of year car thefts is at an all-time high. They are stealing vehicles from everywhere. Some cars are recovered quickly and others the owner never sees them again. There are multiple steps that need to be taken.
HOPEFULLY, THE FOLLOWING WILL HELP YOU FROM HAVING TO RECOVERING YOUR STOLEN CAR.
First, always make sure you never leave any valuables in plain sight. That is just begging someone to break in your vehicle. This help’s when your car is stolen.
Second, make sure you carry the information of your automobile in your phone or wallet. Having a photo of your vehicle helps the police. You should have a picture of your license plate as well. When your car is stolen if you can give the cops the year, make & model it makes it smoother for you.
Third, When your car is stolen take a deep breath and know you can handle this. Social media helps people locate their automobiles all the time. So post pictures and locations of your car that was stolen.
NOW TO RECOVER MY STOLEN CAR?
So usually it goes one of 2 ways if your car is stolen. If your vehicle was taken by some kids, you might have just lucked out. They usually just go for a joy ride and are caught by the police. If your car is stolen is taken by a career thief you may not be so lucky.
So what is next?
- If you’re lucky enough to recover it quickly most likely, you will just need some minor work done
- Or it was stripped to the bare bones, and you will have to make some very tough decisions
- If the car that was stolen gets impounded, we know it’s a headache to deal with.
- You only had liability insurance on the car that was stolen.
RECOVERING MY STOLEN CAR FROM AN IMPOUND LOT.
- You need to provide proof of ownership
- Identify your automobile
- Find out the towing & storage fees that have already have been acquired.
- Is your car that was stolen repairable?
SO YOUR RECOVERED CAR ISN’T WORTH FIXING, NOW WHAT?
- Have the impound fees paid?
- Send the car that was stolen to a repair shop?
- Sell the car that was stolen for junk?
THIS IS WHERE WE COME IN TO HELP, WITH YOUR RECOVERED CAR!
We can purchase your recovered car the way it’s brought out of the impound lot. Let us remove the constant reminder of the violation your family has endured. We can purchase the car that was stolen and offer a free tow. In most cases, we can offer same day pick-up as we put some cash in your hand. Knowing what your car is worth we are willing to help you get a fair deal. Having friendly operators available to answer your call at 713-592-2576.
We are available seven days a week to assist you with this. Please feel free to contact us to help you.