Junk Car Buyers Tips to get the Most out of your Junk Car or Truck
Do you have an old junk car or truck that you want to get out of your hair? Great!! It’s time to find junk car buyers that can tow away your old junk car or truck. I know you are thinking “Great I will call the first guy I come across.” But I am here to tell you “watch out!” you don’t want to just go and call the first guy with a trailer, that you find on Craigslist.
There are a few things you must know before calling someone to sell your junk car or truck to. Be you knowing these you will not make some mistakes that could hurt you in the long run.
Below are a few tips on selling your junk car, to helping you to find the best junk car buyer. We hope these tips will help you.
Junk Car Selling Tips
- Any random guy can start buying junk cars. You could even start buying junk cars, if you wanted. Legally, in Texas, you can only sell five cars a year without an auto dealer’s license. In order to get the best deal for your vehicle, you will want to eliminate the middle man. Your best way to do this is by investigating their business. If a junk car buyer only has an ad on Craigslist, they are more than likely a middle man. Most important, they will give you less in order to make a profit, most of the middle men or not licensed.
- Make sure the junk car buyers have a website! If they do not have a website, they are more than likely an unlicensed middle man. This means they will give you the least amount possible to make a bigger profit. Most of these are not licensed by the state and that means they can’t turn your title into the state.
- A website is so important in this day and age of technology. Websites are cheap to make or have made. Websites help a company establish a permanent presence. A company without a website is a company trying to hide something. Websites help potential customers know how a company is run, where it came from and where it is heading. Junk car buyers without a website is usually an unlicensed “bandit junk car buyers.”
- Watch out for scams and tricks that fly by night, unlicensed, junk car buyers will attempt to pull. One of the tricks is that they will agree on a price over the phone then their story or price once they arrive at your vehicle. Before purchasing your junk car or truck they will tell you your vehicle is missing the catalytic converter or the vehicle is not described the way it actually is. This junk car buyer will then go down on the quote they gave you over the phone. The new price will be far less than the price they gave you over the phone, which you agreed upon. FYI your catalytic converter is located under your vehicle before your muffler. Bandit junk car buyers depend on people not knowing where or what a catalytic converter is. They figure even if you do know what it is they depend on you not wanting to crawl underneath the vehicle to look. A lot of people would rather save the hassle of looking and just take the lower offer. Watch out for this very common trick.
- Many bandit junk car buyers will quote a price for a car, when they show up, they will then deduct the price of towing from the final cost. If they planned on deducting the price of towing from you, they should tell you this over the phone. This is a very deceptive practice that is going around. They are buying your vehicle; it is theirs, why should you pay to tow their vehicle? If they try this, tell them know and call us! We never charge for towing! You will receive 100% of what we tell you over the phone!
Houston Junk Car Buyers
We are a licensed company that does not fraud our customers. If you would like top dollar for your junk car or truck or a professional junk car removal service then please call us for your free no obligation quote 713-592-2576 Houston Junk Car Buyers pays the most cash for junk cars!